Want to know more about Our Process?
Developing information for the Web requires a focus on meeting user needs. To accomplish this, my methodology involves six elements and these six continuously ongoing processes.
- PlanningDefine target audience, purpose, objectives, and policies for information development and use.
- AnalysisCheck technical construction of web with validation tools; evaluate information consistency and verify correctness of domain information.
- DesignSeparate information into page-sized chunks; connect pages along routes of use and user thinking; provide information, context, and navigation cues; create a consistent look and feel.
- ImplementationCreate an extendible directory and file structure; use HTML tools where helpful; use templates for supporting consistent look and feel; check implementation in various browsers.
- PromotionTarget publicity releases for general Web audiences, potential users, and current users; follow online community norms and practices; innovatively connect with users to meet their needs.
- InnovationContinuously and creatively work for improvement to meet user needs; use testing, evaluation, and focus groups to shift and change web's content as user needs change.
Call Us Now +91 8178794865
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company Rohini, Delhi-85, India